Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I Want to Learn

I already consider myself a pretty good writer, but the reason I took this class is because I was looking for an outlet to display some of my writings. I have really gotten into song-writing the last couple years, and it is now one of my favorite hobbies. I hope that I can continue writing songs in this class, and also learn other cool forms of writing (haikus, poems, etc.). I think creative writing is the best form of writing, because there truly is no structure to follow. I enjoy writing short stories, just for fun, but really don't like writing essays or research papers in classes. It's cool that Eastview is offering the option of a fun form of writing. I have pretty high expectations and interest in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment