Friday, February 25, 2011

Daily Journal-- 2/25/11

The first person I would invite to my dinner table would be Blu. He has been my favorite rapper for a couple of years now, and is also an inspiration to me. Watching interviews with him, I have seen his kind of humor and easy-goingness, which are two traits I would love in a dinner guest. I would also like to ask him some questions about how he got to where he got, and learn more about his life, essentially.

The second person I would invite to my dinner table would be Mark Zuckerburg. Every group of friends needs to have a nerd to pick on, and he would be an easy target. I would also like to learn some business tips from him, and talk about some potential facebook changes that I think would be suitable. I'd like to ask him what he thought of the movie Social Network, and which parts were true compared to which parts were exaggerated. I don't think he'd accept my invite, but I'd ask him regardless.

The final person that I would invite to my dinner table would be Tony Metz. His eating habits are hilarious, and I generally enjoy his presence. He always brings some sort of comedy into any discussion, and I think my other two guests would appreciate his humor, too. If Tony accepted my invite, I would probably serve Sloppy Joe's just to disturb the other guests, who haven't ever seen that kid eat... it's quite the sight.

This would be quite the party if it ever panned out, and hopefully it will when I'm older and a millionaire. I will have my butlers prepare the food, and my maids clean the table before and after we are done eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment