Monday, February 14, 2011

Simile Activity

1. A calendar is like a mirror because time gives off reflections.
2. A sandwich is like a dinner table because women should make it.
3. An ice cube is like a cookie because both go well with lemonade.
4. A knife is like a whisper because they both scare me when guys show me either.
5. Kissing is like a careful collision because you should have stopped, before you hit in the rear.
6. Playing beach volleyball feels like a peeled grape.
7. Dating the same person for too long feels like leftover spaghetti.
8. Falling in love sounds like death, because I'll only experience it once.
9. A dentist’s drill feels like being at school because it annoys me.
10. Tomato soup tastes like bleeding hearts because I don't want to eat either.

No comments:

Post a Comment