Friday, March 4, 2011

Daily Journal-- 3/4/11

The fact that I can get all the money I want won't even matter to me on my last day. All of my money goes to gas, clothes, and food. However, on my last day... I don't think I'd care about any of those things. If it were my last day on Earth, I would simply like to be with the people I love (as corny and cliche as that sounds). I would start off the day with my girlfriend. We would probably go out for a brunch-type meal, and then hang out for a couple of hours. Then I would go to the beach and play volleyball with my friends, and just live up the day. At night, I would be with my parents and siblings. That sounds like an ideal day to me, and the best part is that there would be no stress involved whatsoever. I wouldn't have to worry about studying for a test, going to work, saving up money for college, finding a job after college, making a house payment, finding a wife, financially supporting children, anything. It would just be me and the people that I care most about. For meals, I would have Brueggers in the morning, Chipotle for lunch, and.... Chipotle for dinner. That might play a toll on my digestive system the next day... but there will not be a next day, so I don't care. At night when I am lying in bed getting ready to fall asleep, I would pray for the last time. I would delete my Facebook, and Twitter. I would erase all of my messages in my AOL inbox, and then finish by giving one last blogpost, and writing one last song. I would record the song, and then put it up on the internet, so all of my friends and loved ones could get a proper "good bye." However, "good bye" doesn't ever really mean the end. I am sure in no time I would be reacquainted with them in Heaven, and we would share some of the good times that occured when we were still mortals. We would be playing Beach volleyball on the clouds, and watching out fellow loved-ones below us. My last day on Earth would not be a somber one.

No comments:

Post a Comment